Thank you for your interest in our website and our company.
This page (together with the documents referred to) informs you of the terms and conditions by which you can use our website www.eo925.uk whether as a guest or a registered user.
Eo925 LTD (hereinafter “Eo925”) has published this website “www.eo925.uk” (hereinafter the “Website”), to supply up-to-date information about Eo925 Group & Subsidiary companies (hereinafter the “Eo925 Group”) both for its employees worldwide and for businesses and consumers interested in finding out more about Eo925 and its achievements.
By using this Website, you agree to comply with the general terms and conditions of access and use described in detail below (“General Terms and Conditions”) and the laws applicable in the UK to online communications.
End of 9 to 5 takes data privacy and security very seriously. We take all necessary steps to ensure we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We may collect the following information about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visit such as pages viewed and resources which you may access. This can include traffic data, location and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example when you register to attend an event.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- The data that we collect or is provided by you is used by End of 9 to 5 to provide you with relevant documentation such as recruitment information and for general administrative purposes.
- If you register for a paid event, you will provide financial information (e.g., your credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.) some of which may constitute Personal Data.
- We may use your Personal Data for our marketing and advertising purposes, including (without limitation) by email, SMS marketing, display media, and targeting other devices (such as tablets, mobile devices and televisions). We do this in order to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you. To stop receiving emails, click unsubscribe at the bottom of email communications.
- Our users can, at any time, request to access to access personal date that we possess, they are also entitled to correct or delete such data.
- We have ensured that all End of 9 to 5 employees are fully trained on data privacy guidelines to ensure we are in line with GDPR.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. We retain personal information for legitimate purposes and for as long as necessary as required by law.
Please be aware of the following:
- Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Our website may occasionally offer links to other websites of interest. Please be aware that if you use these links and leave our site, such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice and you should therefore read the applicable Privacy Notice for external sites.